英語手抄報:面朝大海,春暖花開

2012-12-03 00:04:37出處:其他作者:佚名

我要分享

  Facing the Sea With Spring Blossoms—HaiZi

  面朝大海,春暖花開—海子

  From tomorrow on,I will be a happy man.

  從明天起,做一個幸福的人

  Grooming,chopping and traveling all over the world.

  喂馬,劈柴,周游世界

  From tomorrow on,I will care foodstuff and vegetable.

  從明天起,關心糧食和蔬菜

  Living in a house towards the sea, with spring blossoms.

  我有一所房子,面朝大海,春暖花開

  From tomorrow on,write to each of my dear ones.

  從明天起,和每一個人通信

  Telling them of my happiness.

  告訴他們我的幸福

  What the lightening of happiness has told me.

  那幸福的閃電告訴我的

  I will spread it to each of them.

  我將告訴每一個人

  Give a warm name for every river and every mountain.

  給每一條河每一座山取一個溫暖的名字

  Strangers,I will also wish you happy.

  陌生人,我也為你祝福

  May you have a brilliant future!

  愿你有一個燦爛的前程

  May you lovers eventually become spouses!

  愿有情人終成眷屬

  May you enjoy happiness in this earthly world!

  愿你們在塵世獲得幸福

  I only wish to face the sea, with spring blossoms.

  我只愿面朝大海,春暖花開

賬戶未綁定手機號

綁定 ×
綁定手機 ×